The Many Benefits of a Serviced Office
Office space is notoriously hard to come by, and with everyone wanting to be in the right area, it can be almost impossible to even find a tiny space in certain cities. The demand for prestigious office space has led to the evolution of the serviced office and combined with virtual office services, even a small business can project a successful image. If you have never considered a serviced office, here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy.
- Credibility – If you have a prestigious business address, you have instant credibility, and there are affordable serviced offices in Sydney, and other cities, which allows you to hold meetings and conduct business in the right surroundings. Image is everything in modern business and having your own offices, complete with your company signage, will definitely impress. Your mail would be received on your behalf, and with virtual office services, your registered office number will be covered by a professional receptionist.
- Instant Response – The telephone number of your offices would be registered in that area, and any incoming calls can be answered by a professional receptionist, who is fully briefed on your company and its activities. The call can be instantly transferred to your mobile number or any landline number you might use, which means you can receive all incoming calls wherever you are and the callers will assume you are sitting in your office. Message taking is a rapid way to keep everyone informed, and the virtual receptionist will ensure that all messages are quickly relayed to the relevant parties.
- Emergency Support – If your business offers round the clock support, a virtual office can effectively handle this, and pass on important information to the teams in the field, thus ensuring a rapid response to all calls. If you are interested in serviced offices in Sydney, there are online solutions, and within days, you can have all the trappings of success, at an affordable price.
- Remain in Control – If all incoming communication is handled by professionals and dealt with correctly, your business will be smooth and efficient. As the business owner, you can receive all messages in the form of a call, an SMS, a fax, or an email, whichever you prefer. This really does keep you informed, and if you need to make some quick decisions, you will have a clear picture.
- State of the Art Facilities – When you hire serviced office space, you can have a choice of executive boardrooms or a smaller meeting room, and with all the amenities one would expect in a first class office, your associates will be impressed and confident they are dealing with the right company. You might want to motivate your sales team or impress a new client, and serviced offices give you a cost-effective way to conduct your business in a professional environment.
A serviced office gives you all the trappings of success, and with a prestigious business address, your clients will be suitably impressed and ready to do business.